Please note:

This website was set up to get parcels to Australian Soldiers/Sailors/Airmen/Airwomen deployed overseas.

You are welcome to cut and paste information and use it to support sending parcels to our service members serving overseas, however, when you do cut and paste please link back to Ocean Sky & Khaki to acknowledge OSK, and so that people can find the blog themselves.

If there are questions one of us will answer if you comment on a post at the blog.

*************

Monday, December 26, 2011

Wherever You Are - Military Wives Choir (UK)

Official video.


Live at The Albert Hall.

4 comments:

carole johnston said...

Hi folks, loved these and enjoyed them so much....can you let me know if there is a posting of packages for Anzac Day please,i noticed that there was a closing date mentioned in a previous post..our town really got behind the care packages and some groups had a raffle and raised money ready to do up many more for the next thing that happens...I know have that money in a safe ready set to go,I would like to get the packages prepared early and get the word out so we can have many more packages for you..also I need a contact for the Sand Angels as an older person I get a bit lost sometimes, I did try to email but my pc seems to not do support Outward express,my email is cazabella33@gmail.com thanks so much...

kae said...

Hi there!
I hope you had a woderful Christmas!
Anzac Day is probably a good target for your next mailout, but you can send parcels at any time of year. Allow four weeks for the parcels to get there. You could write on the box that it is for Anzac Day.
Were you able to translate the instructions for the sand scarves into a pattern that Australians could follow?
I think you mean Soldiers Angels which is one of the US Military support groups.
Here's the URL address:
http://www.soldiersangels.org/
Just cut and paste it into your browser.

Natasha said...

I am so happy I found this website, excited to start my care package(s)!

kae said...

Hi Natasha, well done, and good luck with your parcels!